Report

Account Anunson Trace Rapids start on the site where this dam was built. Built in 1880 by John and Halvor Anunson, it remained in place for the last log drive in 1908 ad was removed in 1910. The earth embankments and some in-river rocky debris are all that remain of the dam. When the Girard Lumber Company put in its railroad nearby it spelled the end of log drives.
Time 2018-03-02 16:09:00 GMT
Reported Date 03/02/18
River Reported @Popple B) Newald Tower Rd to Morgan Lake Rd (4.7 miles)
Anunson Dam in 1880
Photo by John taken 03/02/18
author of album John Details

Comments