- Restoring paddling opportunities and flows on the North Branch of the Potomac and the Savage Rivers.
- State relicensing of the Deep Creek hydropower project on the Upper Yough.
- Collaboratively managing the new Cheat and Big Sandy take-out
- Collaboratively managing the Upper Yough Put In
- Managing the Blackwater/Dry Fork takeout
- Securing legal access to Johns Creek, VA.
- AW management of the Upper Youghiogheny Sang Run Launch Point and construction of changing facilities at the Mountain Surf Inc. take-out in Friendsville.
- Protected funding for several streamgages in West Virginia in the area of the Gauley, Cacapon, and Blackwater.
- Securing on-going access to the Upper and North Fork Blackwater Rivers.
- Providing the only legal public access to take-out on the Upper Gauley and launch on the Lower and Middle Gauley.
- Providing the only legal public take-out on the Dry Fork Cheat and Blackwater River.
- Protecting access to Rock Creek, the only navigable river in Washington, DC.
- Working with volunteers and the Park Service to establish the Potomac River Safety Committee.
- Opening rivers in Montgomery County, MD to legal whitewater recreation.