A release will be provided in the Schaghticoke Gorge if inflow is between 800 and 1600. If these conditions do not occur on the scheduled date, the release will be postponed one week to the following Wednesday. Weekly postponement will occur until a release is provided.
American Whitewater staff and volunteers negotiated this release through a gorge that is typically dewatered. Attendance will determine future releases.Event Webpage
From here you can view events happening. To change the month choose the new month to view from the drop down and hit the change month button. To get more information on the event, simply click on it.
|Potential Hoosic River Release (NY)||Schaghticoke,NY||04/16/08 4:00 pm -7:00 pm est||